Saturday, March 5, 2011

San Francisco

These photos are from a trip I took to San Francisco a few weeks ago. The job fair itself was a pretty intense experience. I'm still waiting to hear back from several schools, but in the meantime, here are some photos I took in my off time.

I of course had to get some clam chowder in a bread bowl while I was in San Francisco. What made it even better was getting to watch the sea lions from the restaurant!











The hotel where the conference was held was very close to the Embarcadero. It had some great views.














My other hotel was literally across the street from a big entrance to China Town. Since it was very close to Chinese New Year, there was always a lot to see there.

I ended up having a whole free day to myself. Since I've only been to San Francisco a few times, I've only seen a small smattering of the tourist attactions. Feeling on the adventurous side, I signed up for a trip to Alcatraz. In the evening, I went to see the San Francisco Ballet Company. All in all, I'd have to call it a pretty successful day.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Can't wait to see the ones from your luxury Island experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sunny day in San Francisco, you were, indeed fortunate. Loved the photos. Hope a lead from the job fair works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, clear shots of the city. We are keeping our fingers crossed that you hear back from your job fair interviews soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile since I've visited your blog and I love the layout update!

    Beautiful photos, as always :)

    ReplyDelete